LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
Live Virtual Workshop
8 Compassionate Foreclosure Basics to Build Your Business and Save Your ClientsConi Meyers
More Dates Are Added Regularly.
- Would you like to learn how to reach homeowners facing foreclosure to help them with alternatives?
- Do you know how to drive business and serve clients in Notice of Default?
- Do you understand the massive pitfalls of Judicial and non-Judicial states and what that means to clients?
- Do you know why this recession is different than the last one and why this program is critically different than other foreclosure training programs?
- Would you like to learn how to create an effective communication plan that will gain homeowner’s trust who are facing foreclosure?
- Did you know there are 8 different ways a property might become distressed, and all require specific knowledge to handle compassionately and proficiently? Each of these ways offers a chance for you to serve those clients, we’ll show you how.
- Do you know how to increase your income and compassionately build your business as a distressed property specialist?
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “distressed properties”? Most of us get a mental image of a home with a foreclosure sign in the front yard. Why did that happen? Did you know that there are many types of distressed properties? A property can become distressed due to illness, divorce, death, tax liens, being financially underwater, business interruption, unemployment, natural and man-made disasters – and all start with a Notice of Default (NOD) or Notice of Foreclosure Sale (NFS). We will show you all these opportunities for you to become a superhero to your clients! The secret is to get to the homeowners before the bank takes the property. You can create a whole new revenue stream by learning how to reach and serve those homeowners that desperately need your help! You become the hero and they resolve their situation – learn how today on our live virtual or recorded workshop.
*Credits may be used to a maximum value of 25% off course listed price
*Codes and credits may not be combined